Thursday, February 05, 2009

Happy 31st Birthday to Jess!

I didn't mind 30 so much....but 31 is acutally IN the thirties....yikes!


The fabulous cheesecake, courtesy of Mom.....

....then Travis had the brilliant idea of deep frying the cheesecake in the fondue pot, running it through the chocolate fountain, dusting it with powdered sugar, and putting raspberries on top.


Oh my!






5 comments:

Jen said...

Deep frying the cheesecake in the fondue pot?! What was in the fondue pot? Chocolate? (I hope!)

Jessica said...

Ahh, I was wondering if that would be unclear. Thanks to Ben's great planning, we had cheese and chocolate fondue. Travis brought a hot oil pot and some batter...kind of like tempura. So you could dip your cheese square in the batter and deep fry it in the oil--marvelous. But the cheesecake....that was a whole new level. =)

Nicol Clark said...

How is it even POSSIBLE that I haven't visited your blog since some time in December?!!! AGH! So that whole cheesecake idea? Who is Travis and how may I convey to him my reverence for his food genius? hahaha But seriously, that looks AMAZING.

KC and DL said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could come comment on yours! Your fam is so dang cute. I totally wish I could come to the band reunion ... that would be SO fun, unfortunately it won't work for us right now. Hopefully it won't be the last one!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess!
It's Katie Peckham. I was wanting to get in touch with you to ask you a question, but am not sure I have your current email address. Could you email me from your current address? Thanks!

Katie [at] dankatie [dot com]